Gannet Fish Mongers - Natural Smoked Haddock
Smoked the old fashion way to give a beautiful smoked flavour and delicious rich texture.
- Weight: 500 g
- Price €18.00/kg
- Portions: 2 person
- Shelf life: 5 days
- Haddock is a mild-tasting fish that is lean, white and flaky when cooked.
- It makes an excellent choice for those who want to start eating fish but are not accustomed to a strong fish flavor. Haddock delivers more than great taste.
- Haddock is an excellent source of protein.
- A 3-ounce serving of cooked haddock contains 20.6 grams of protein, which is roughly 40 percent of the recommended daily intake
- Smoked haddock goes well with a rich oaky Chardonnay from South Africa, California or New Zealand. Muscadet from Northern France's Loire is an amazing wine to match with fish thanks to its unique salty tang (think sea-breeze freshness).
About Gannet Fish Mongers
GANNET: Ireland’s largest native sea bird. From their established colonies, they travel hundreds of miles along our coasts in search of the best fishing grounds.
FISHMONGERS: are the talented and professional people on our team. It takes serious motivation and dedication to be in this job for so many years. The fish trade is not for everyone.
From our beginnings, 10 years ago, @ the Galway Saturday market, Gannet Fishmongers has grown to become one of the most respected fish businesses in Ireland. We supply the finest seafood to thousands of households and to the best restaurants along the Wild Atlantic Way.
The quality of our catch, our expertise and the enjoyment the Gannet team puts into their work has earned us the business, respect and friendship of many chefs and other fish predators.