Spoil your loved one with Larder360 this Valentines Day! Lots of our fantastic suppliers have come together to bring you three hampers, full of amazing, local produce for you and your partner.
Valentines Hamper #1: Castlemine Farm Steaks, Wine and Chocolate:
Enjoy some melt in your mouth, dry aged fillet steaks from Castlemine Farm, a rich flavoursome red wine from Cases Wine and a sumptuous bar of Chocolate from Blake's Organic Chocolate.
- Heat up your pan, lightly oil both sides of the steaks and season with salt and pepper. You can also put Wicked Blends Mojo Rub on the steaks before frying.
- Place on a very hot pan and cook to your liking.
- Allow to rest for 10 min before serving to your love.
Don't forget to allow your bottle of red to breathe before pouring!
Valentines Hamper #2: Gannet Fishmongers King Scallops, Wine and Chocolate:
Go all out this Valentine's Day and enjoy some luxury with King Scallops and white wine from Cases, with some extra luxury for dessert, in the form of chocolate, from Blake's Organic Chocolate!
- Dry the scallops with paper towels and salt and pepper both sides.
- Heat a pan and put butter in, on a medium to high heat.
- When pan is sufficiently hot, cook the scallops for 1 1/2 to 2 min each side, until the edges are golden but the centre is still relatively translucent.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Chill your bottle of white and enjoy with your fantastic Valentines meal.
Valentines Hamper #3: Kinvara Smoked Salmon, Wine and Chocolate
For a simple and tasty Valentines supper, enjoy a hamper of Kinvara Smoked Salmon, White Wine and Chocolate with your loved one. Light the fire crack open the bottle of wine and enjoy.
Pair the Kinvara Smoked Salmon with some McCambridges Brown Bread and a squeeze of lemon and enjoy with a generous glass of vino.
These three gorgeous Valentines hampers are all €45 and available to order now from Larder360.com! We'll deliver to Galway City and surrounding areas or you can alternatively chose the "Click 'n' Collect" option. Collect your hampers on Tuesday February 14th from 12pm - 5pm.
Keep yourself in the good books with your loved one, and spoil them. They deserve it!